Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Welcome to the Gallery of Male Cuties

Hi,

This is a blog about male cuties. I will post on this gallery all those cute guy photos I found on the net. And I will let readers know why I find these guys cute.

So what makes a guy cute or good looking? I believe that looks are very subjective and specific to each person. "One man's meat maybe another's poison." So what one may find goodlooking, others may find him just plain, ordinary or normal.

For me, I like to look at pictures. Face pics of people. Guy cuties. One of my hobbies is to crawl through the net and look at people's pictures. Especially those personals' pictures. And to me, an interesting face is one who must draw me in. Symmetrical and yet interesting. A face that I want to look at again and again. A face I would not get tired of looking at again.
It could be the smile, the face structure or the eyes. Something that appeal to me. And I want to share them with the world.

The photos I have posted here are of guys who are straight, bisexual or gay. And if you happen to be the owner of the photos and want me to remove them, sure.....just show me proof!!!

And if you think a certain guy should not be in the gallery because he is not cute enough, let me know. I am interested to hear your opinions but I believe you are entitled to your opinions. And opinions are like asses, everyone has one!
And if anyone is interested in contacting anyone from the gallery, please dun ask me. How do i know? I just collected their photos, not their particulars!

So here goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home